Why be an Ally
- You open yourself up to being connected to a more diverse group of people.
- You have the opportunity to interact with, learn from, teach, and have an impact on creating a more inclusive world
- You will make a difference in the campus environment and in the lives of all of its members
- You will make the campus a better place for everyone. As long as a community allows for oppressive behavior everyone suffers and an inclusive campus community remains only a dream!
- When you embrace the others for who they are, you feel more comfortable embracing the diversity within you.